Monday, January 30, 2012

As a student of Karin Jurick hosted by the Sedona Art Center, we were invited to exhibit at the show in Arizona "A Sense of Place."  The shows started January 25th and will run through February 14th.  Karin was so impressed that 17 of her 20 students decided to participate in the show that she has also sent a painting to the show.  Hence, "I hang with Karin J." I sent my painting "Shiny Butt" which was posted on November 26th on this blog.   Two of the Hilton Head Gang are attending the show and will be sending back reports of all the rave reviews our paintings are sure to have!

Thanks to Regula for sharing the banner.  http://regulascheifele.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Betsy, I'll be looking forward to seeing "Shiny Butt" in person. I don't remember the painting, but I love the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love "Shiny Butt" and I know it will find a home in Sedona!

    ReplyDelete