Saturday, November 26, 2011

Karin Jurick Workshop

I recently attended a workshop by Karin Jurick in Hilton Head.  It was a wonderful week with a group of artists from around the country and, would you believe it, Switzerland.  They were a talented bunch and we instantly formed a bond.  Karin is an outstanding person, a fabulous artist and a wonderful teacher.  We learned so much and she made it a lot of fun.  Everyone encouraged me to start a blog - so here it is.  I am learning as I go, so laugh with me.  Below are two of  my paintings.

This is my version of a painting that Karin demonstrated the first day.

                      I painted these ladies the second day of class - one lady named it "Shiny Butt."

2 comments:

  1. Betsy, I love this painting, shiny butt and all. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Betsy - great to see you joined the 'blogosphere'! And of course I love seeing "Shiny Butt" finished - wonderful!
    Big hug from Switzerland, Regula

    ReplyDelete